Happy September, friends! This can only mean ONE THING…we are getting closer to Fall! And I am SO EXCITED about it. This 100-degree weather can go somewhere else.
Everything is bigger and better in Texas. We may not have Fall weather until it’s actually Winter BUT there are so many fun things to do. I wasn’t able to check off much on my Fall Bucket List last year, so I decided to give it another shot. I will be checking things off this list as I complete it – you can always check back here to see what I’ve been up to. You can also follow along with the hashtag #NTXFallBucketList and feel free to share your North Texas Fall Bucket List fun too!
My North Texas Fall Bucket List:
Drink Pumpkin Spice
- Go to the State Fair of Texas
- Go through a corn maze
- Spend Thanksgiving at a cabin with my in-laws
- Decorate our home for Fall (Brad said we have to unpack first.)
- Have trick-or-treaters (I dressed up and bought so much candy last year and we had ONE 13-year-old girl come. That’s it..)
- Carve a Pumpkin
- Dress up in a couples costume with my boo thang
- Make my Stove Top Cider. Recipe here.
- Go to a pumpkin patch
- Make roasted pumpkin seeds
- Go to a Farmers Market
- Shop Black Friday sales
- Watch Halloween Wars on Food Network (Secretly OBSESSED with Food Network)
- Buy Halloween Candy once it goes on sale (The orange Kit-Kats are the best!)
- Attend a football game
- Go to the Dallas Arboretum
- Make soup
- Have a Fall photoshoot
- Make a fall-themed dessert
- Have a Harry Potter Marathon
- Host a housewarming party
- Experience weather under 50 degrees
- Have a Friendsgiving
- Go to a concert
- See a movie in the park/go to a Drive-in movie
- Go to Halloween at the Zoo to see all the cute costumes and fun activities
- Have a bonfire in our backyard
- Go for a walk outside
- Give back in some way during the Holiday season
- Start a gratitude journal
- Have our house completely unpacked in time for Christmas decorations (aka right after Thanksgiving)
- Get a dog (let’s be real this on my overall bucket list, but a Halloween costume on a corgi KILLS me)
*Reminder, I will be adding to and crossing off things during the Fall season. You can check back here to see what I’ve been up to.
Now it’s your turn, what’s on YOUR Fall bucket list? Share it in the comments and let’s cross off our lists together this year! Maybe I’ll even add some of yours to mine.
If you live in the North Texas area, don’t forget you can also follow along with the hashtag #NTXFallBucketList and share your North Texas Fall Bucket List fun too!