I cannot believe that December is almost here! This month/season is my FAVORITE time of the year! I am so excited about it! Brad and I have the house all decorated for our first Christmas as husband and wife! We are PUMPED UP! We had an Elf watching party at our house with the youth kids this Sunday and we are in full swing Christmas mode! If you’re wondering how I did on my My Fall Bucket List you can click that link! Here’s my December Bucket List!
This December Bucket List is a compilation of my bucket list and a few things from my goals list for this month. I will be posting a December Goals List soon!
My December Bucket List
- Go to the Dallas Zoo Lights
- It’s there first year to do this and I recently drove past it on my way home and it looks AMAZING!
- Ride in a horse carriage through Christmas lights
- Get a dog (fingers crossed y’all!)
- For those of you who are unaware, I am OBSESSED with Corgis. Brad knew when he married me that getting me one was a price he would have to pay lol. So, I am PRAYING for a corgi this Christmas or for my birthday! Send me all your positive vibes y’all.
- Take Christmas pictures
- GRADUATE COLLEGE!!!
- This is a crazy thing to write!! December 16th I will graduate with a Bachelors in Social Work and Psychology!
- Go ice skating
- Watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Watch National Lampoons Christmas
- Listen to my Christmas playlist all the time (attached at the bottom of this post)
- Wrap presents
- Make a gingerbread house
- Deliver gifts to our neighbors
- I have always wanted to do this and now I can! I have a date planned to make cookies and cute gift baskets for our little street!
- Go on my (and Brad’s) first trip to Michigan
- Have a stay-cation at the Omni Hotel in Dallas
- Go to the Gaylord
- Attend a Christmas party
- Make breakfast in bed for Brad & I
- Visit my Pampaw’s grave with my family
- This is something special we do every year. We bring beautiful poinsettias and we just let him know how much we miss him. And cry….a lot. I miss my Pampaw every single day.
- Go to a Mavs game
- See a Christmas Production
- Have SNOW on the ground
- See the Nutcracker
- Celebrate our ONE year anniversary of our engagement
- Celebrate our first Christmas as husband and wife
- Buy a special ornament for this year
- Get a camera (like a good one!)
- Create our own Christmas traditions
- Donate to someone in need
- Try all the holiday Starbucks drinks
- Be present
- Be stress-free
- Reflect on this season and this year
- Complete an Advent
- Apply for my licesure exam
I have attached my very own Christmas playlist! I have been jamming to this since July! My best recommendation is to press “shuffle all” to enjoy a variety of holly & jolly music! While you’re listening to this playlist share some of your December Bucket List items in the comments!